Artist Relocation Incentives
- Zoned for live/work spaces. This enables residents to have gallery/studio, restaurant/café, living, and other mixed uses.
- Properties available for as little as $1 to qualifying proposals. Included is a $2500 reimbursement for architectural or other professional services. (Paducah Reniassance Alliance -owned properties only)
- Marketing and promotional materials for the Arts District
- Matching Funds Program. PRA will match marketing and promotional expenditures dollar for dollar up to the amount designated for individuals and groups of PRA member businesses and artists. Businesses must be located within the Renaissance Area to qualify for matching funds.
- For qualifying artists and businesses:
- Moving assistance up to $2500
- Start Up Business Assistance up to $2500
- Make Ready/ Rehab Costs up to $5000
- Acquisition Assistance up to $15,000
- Restaurant Incentive up to $25,000
Qualifying emphasizes sustainability. PRA seeks artists that have achieved some notoriety in the art world. Qualified candidates are identified as persons in the field of art using a successful art business model. The artist must be able to demonstrate that their business produces sufficient sales and clients to support the artist while living/working in Paducah, KY. Special consideration will be granted to galleries and businesses that are "open to the public" and maintain a minimum number of "open" hours. Considerations may be given to artists that commit to making substantial contributions to the community through workshops or other highly desirable projects.